- From the Publisher's Desk
- Some positive thoughts on humanity!
- Suppression... Business as Usual in Washington DC
- No matter what they say, our bureaucrats work overtime in
suppressing an alternative energy research conference... Don't miss
the Exotic Research Conference.
- Electrogravitics.. Research in the 1950s
- T Townsend Brown's work was highly regarded in the misty area of
secret defense research... and his work may well be the basis for
the B-2 Bomber.
- David Hamel Technology... The Poor Man's Searl Device
- Does alien technology really exist? David Hamel claims his
antigravity and free energy devices came from aliens... and is
hidden in Hieroglyphics!
- Ion Propulsion... Building a Working Model!
- Ion propulsion is not a new idea, but rather an idea whose time has
come. NASA has just launched the first ion propulsion space
vehicle... and this is the physics behind it!
- Brown's Gas... Key to a Hydrogen Economy!
- Yull Brown has passed away. However, the research and exploration
of the mystical properties of monoatomic hydrogen continues at Eagle
- GEET Volkswagen Retrofit R & D Report
- Despite hardships, GEET is able to develop its first retrofit kit
for air-cooled Volkswagen engines... the car of choice for cab
companies in Mexico City!
- Cold Fire
- Nikola Tesla was the first explorer of high voltage, high frequency
bioelectrical effects. His research, combined with keen showmanship,
led to discovery of the skin effect!
- Resonance Frequency Therapy... Comes of Age
- In the 1930s, Raymond Royal Rife discovered an electromagnetic cure
for cancer and other degenerative diseases. Unfortunately, an
infuriated AMA combined forces with the FDA to deprive Americans of
this heritage. Now, you can build a modern version for your own
- The Effects of Magnets... and their Two Pole Energies
- Magnets are gaining recognition for their healing abilities. This
is one of the first clinical studies that paved the way for their
- Classic Restraints... to Novel Science
- At times it seems science is shackled and bound by the very people
who should be promoting its advancement into new areas. Rigorous
peer review IS a two-edged sword that filters out snake oil, but
suppresses legitimate breakthroughs as well!