- From the Publisher's Desk
- The year 2005 is reviewed, as we look forward to the 2006 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference despite
the doomsday predictions for a war with Iran in March.
- Preparing for Apocalyptic Challenges... Don’t Throw in the Towel Yet!
- The “Four Horsemen” may be here now as evidenced by the challenges we face. However, the electrification of
America may help relieve a number of issues. One answer to the energy crisis may lie with ‘tree’ energy
(not a typo!).
- New Electric Motor Design May Solve World Energy Needs
- A simple experiment demonstrates that adding tens of thousands of turns to coils in conventional electric
motors may make them significantly more efficient!
- The “90° Rule” Theory
- The tri-force principle states that in order to have a functioning magnet motor, there must be a
combination of attraction, repulsion, and superimposition (balancing) of forces.
- Open Sourcing Energy Trechnology... the key to saving the planet and moving on
- OSEN is a new organization dedicated to promoting energy research which is immediately placed in the
- The New Nazi-Bell
- The Nazi-Bell was a stop-secret German device that generated antigravity effects. Its fabled success has
given rise to accounts of German flying discs. This mysterious, elusive device may have been recently
replicated in California... but why all the secrecy?
- Transmutation of Nuclear Waste
- Transmutation is viewed as both a safe disposal method of hazardous materials and as an alternative
energy source! This is an overview of alternative research over the past thirty years.
- Free Energy, Gravity and the Aether
- Understanding the aether’s underlying structure and flow as well as its interaction with gravity and
energy could lead to free energy and antigravity devices!
- Tesla and Schauberger Based Technologies
- An avid Tesla bladeless turbine researcher applies his own hands-on turbine experience with Schauberger’s
vortex theories to make highly efficient devices!
- Vibration, Energy and Water
- Polluted water retains a “memory” of pollution even after being treated for drinking. A new patent pending
device erases this memory and restores water to its natural vitality!
- Proposed Experimental/Theoretical, Noninvasive, Nonpharmaceutical, In Vivo Method For Rapid
Neutralization Of HIV Virus In Human Subjects
- Bob Beck developed an electrical treatment protocol to treat HIV and other diseases. In addition to an
overview of his treatment protocol, this article contains the basic plan to build your own device.
- Lyme Disease... A Last Day Plague–– It’s Here NOW!!
- Lyme disease is a debilitating disease that masquerades as a variety of diseases. Ones only hope in
overcoming its effects is recognizing the warning signs, and taking the appropriate blood tests.